Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie Bowl + Optivida BEST
(1 serving - 5 minutes)
1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/4 cup Chocolate Protein Powder
1/4 cup Frozen Cauliflower
1/2 Zucchini (chopped, frozen)
1 Banana (divided)
1 tbsp Almond Butter
2 tbsp's Cacao Powder
1 tbsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Raspberries
2 tbsp Granola (for topping, optional)
1 packet (scoop) Optivida Best
1. Add almond milk, protein powder, cauliflower, zucchini, half the banana, almond butter, cacao powder, and chia seeds into a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into a bowl and top with remaining banana, raspberries, and granola, if using. Serve and enjoy!
Nut-Free: Use sunflower seed butter instead of almond butter and coconut milk or hemp seed milk instead of almond milk.
More Flavor: Add cinnamon to your smoothie base.
Protein Powder: This recipe was developed and tested using a plant-based protein powder.
No Smoothie Bowl: Drink as a regular smoothie instead.
Smoothie Consistency: For a creamier texture, use a frozen banana.
What is Optivida BEST?
- Plant-Based: Our powder formula is not made from animal products but from only pure, plant-based ingredients, making it an optimal choice for those participating in a vegan or vegetarian diet.
- Supports Brain Function: The ingredients in this supplement can support overall cognitive functions, improve memory, and increase nitrous oxide production, which the brain uses for energy and healing.
- Supports Health and Fitness: This supplement can aid muscle gain and recovery, support cardiac and intestinal health, increase your energy, and even boost your immune function