Thank you for completing our Wholesale Partner Agreement. In order to take advantage of these benefits, you must first review and agree to the terms below. Please let us know if you have any questions, by clicking here.
iMov LLC Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Agreement
iMov LLC is focused on maintaining high margins for our wholesale and distributing partners. In recognition of the investment in time and resources required for our partners to provide the level of customer service and product knowledge expected from our customers, iMov LLC is committed to enforcing policies which allow our resellers to maintain high profit margins through the sale of our products. iMov LLC has an established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) Policy that an Authorized Reseller must follow for the advertising and marketing of Optivida Health brand products. All Optivida Health brand Authorized Resellers must agree to the terms and conditions of the following MAP Policy.
iMov LLC’s MAP Policy Guidelines for Optivida Health Products
MAP pricing for all Optivida Health products can be found on your current price list. All advertised prices must be at or above MAP for all Optivida Health products if a MAP price has been established by iMov LLC. Resellers are not required to list prices in advertising. If a price is listed in an advertisement it must be at or above MAP. Other statements such as “call for price” or “call for quote” are acceptable and permitted.
Resellers are also responsible for ensuring their Optivida Health Brand Mount pricing is at or above MAP on internet search engines. Resellers are free to set the actual resale price of any product as long as it is at or above MAP price given the most recent publication of the price list. iMov LLC’s MAP policy for all Optivida Health products apply to advertising placements, including but not limited to: print ads (inserts, magazines, newspapers, catalogs, mail order catalogs, etc.), broadcast (radio and TV), direct mail, faxes, internet placement with third parties (banner ads, broadcast emails, destination pages, third-party sites), internet placements on resellers own website, and any flyers, posters or coupons.
From time to time, Optivida Health may permit resellers to advertise MAP Products at prices lower than the MAP price. In such events, Optivida Health reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the affected products for a specified period of time by providing advance notice to all resellers of such changes.
iMov LLC’s MAP Policy does allow resellers to omit pricing entirely from advertisements and/or advertisement statements such as “Call for Price” or “Call for Quote.” However, listing a price with an “Instant $X savings” or similar is not acceptable.
Free Offers Associated with Optivida Health Products
Free shipping and/or handling, 0% sales tax, or free financing promotions do not violate the MAP.
All Optivida Health Products Price Matching Policies
Price matching policies are acceptable. Price matching cannot be used as a valid reason for violations of iMov LLC’s MAP Policy. Advertised price must always be at MAP or higher.
Failure to Comply with the MAP Policy
At the sole discretion of iMov LLC, failure to comply with MAP, intentional and/or repeated failure to abide, may result in the immediate loss of Authorized Reseller status and your ability to purchase all Optivida Health products both direct as well as through distribution.
iMov LLC will utilize the following steps to resolve MAP violations:
- Any and all dealers selling Optivida Health products which have not signed an iMov LLC MAP Policy agreement are classified as Unauthorized Resellers.
- Distributors of iMov LLC are required to provide a signed MAP agreement from any dealer selling Optivida Health products. Unauthorized dealers should not be sold to or provided a feed from any distributor whatsoever.
- Violations from Authorized Resellers will need to be corrected within 24 hours of notification.
- First Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold temporarily and a written warning will be provided. MAP violations must be corrected within 24 hours. Upon correction and following 30 days of compliance, violation will then be cleared.
- Second Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 30 days.
- Third Violation: Authorized Reseller’s account will be put on hold for 180 days. After this duration, iMov LLC will review and determine if account is to be reinstated.
- Fourth Violation: Should iMov LLC decide to reinstate an Authorized Reseller who has previously demonstrated a third violation, yet violates a fourth time, the account will be unauthorized indefinitely.
iMov LLC will issue a new price list upon the first day of each quarter, based on a calendar year. Pricing must be updated immediately upon receipt.***
MAP Policy Confirmation Agreement
This iMov LLC MAP Policy and Confirmation Agreement is made on the date of this submission by and between, iMov LLC and the partner.
iMov LLC places great value on the efforts of all resellers to represent our products and support their customers. Our MAP policy is intended to encourage competition for the sale of iMov LLC products in a manner that is consistent with the long-term interests of our customers. We are sure that you share our commitment to customer satisfaction and as such, we ask that you acknowledge by signing this MAP confirmation agreement.
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter, and your continued support for iMov LLC products.
Reselling on Amazon and Ebay is strictly prohibited without written consent from iMov LLC. Violation of this policy is grounds for immediate account suspension.
Read and Understood: