You probably already know the popular curry spice turmeric; easy to recognize for its yellow color, spicy aroma, and distinct taste. And you’re probably aware of the health benefits attributed to turmeric. But, did you know that the substance responsible for its distinctive color and the majority of its health benefits is actually curcumin? Locked up inside of this plant-based substance are not only powerful anti-inflammatory and pain relief properties, but also support for blood sugar, cholesterol, heart and brain function, and skin health too.
And, did you know that the great disappointment of doctors and nutritionists is that Curcumin does not absorb easily into our bodies? Most of what we eat passes through us. Although many curcumin supplements claim health benefits, it is important to understand that there is a key to unlocking the full power. Here at Optivida Health, we hold that key and it lies within the ability of your body to absorb it.
The Optivida Health Advantage
Our Optivida Liposomal Curcumin is “packaged” with our revolutionary and patented Liposomal delivery, called Optisorb™. We wrap the curcumin molecules in a series of protective layers. This allows the curcumin to safely pass through your digestion system and be absorbed into the bloodstream, where it is needed most to be effective. Optisorb™ is unique to our supplement here at Optivida Health. It ensures you gain 10-15 times better absorption as compared to other curcumin products available. Try it today to discover how unlocking the power of curcumin can be your key to fighting inflammation and pain and to benefit from overall improved health, and vitality.
How can Optivida’s Liposomal Curcumin impact your life, and what support can it provide?
- The anti-inflammatory effect of curcumin comes from various enzymes, COX-2, LOX, iNOS that help mediate inflammatory processes.
- The anti-inflammatory effects found in curcumin help reduce inflammation and positively impact stiffness and immobility caused by conditions such as arthritis and other pain disorders.
- Curcumin has been shown in studies to help prevent or impact the progression of diabetic complications due to its ability to reduce blood glucose levels.
- Curcumin has been linked to faster wound healing by quenching free radicals and reducing inflammation.
- Helps Prevent Blood Clots
Studies show that utilizing curcumin helps to inhibit platelet aggregation and alter clotting factors in human blood platelets.
- Properties found within curcumin have also shown to have positive effects on liver disease and liver function.
- Supports a Healthy Heart and Mind
- Curcumin can potentially improve heart function by reducing arterial plaque build-up, decreasing bad cholesterol (LDL), and lowering triglycerides. It can also dissolve abnormal proteins in the brain, potentially protecting cognitive function.
- May have Anti-Cancer Properties
- Inflammatory disorders and improper regulation of some enzymes such as COX-2 and/or iNOS have been associated with certain types of cancer and tumor promotion. The properties within curcumin may have preventive effects on cancer formation.
Serving Size: 2 ml
Servings per Container: 30
Amount per Serving (% Daily Value):
- Curcumin Proprietary Blend 100mg
- Curcuminoids (from turmeric root)
Ginger Root Extract, Maca Root extract,
Green Tea Extract
- Liposome Proprietary Blend 100mg
- Phosphatidylcholine Complex (from
Non-GMO Sunflower Lecithin)
%DV (Daily Value not established
Curcumin has been shown to be a powerful natural anti-inflammatory and is well-tolerated having minimal risk of side-effects. Coupled with Optivida Hemp Extract 540, Optivida Liposomal Curcumin gives a knock-out punch to most inflammatory conditions.
Links to more Curcumin Studies: