Vitamin D is linked to muscle growth, immunity and a feeling of happiness
Most of us are deficient
So, is there a solution that doesn't include moving south?
Optivida Health Vitamin D is a unique plant-based Vitamin D supplement with no synthetic ingredients, chemicals or food isolates.
Quickly and Completely Absorbed
To increase the amount that is absorbed we combine the Vitamin D with magnesium. It is known to boost the absorption of Vitamin D into the body. Magnesium acts as a hostess that guides the Vitamin D into the bloodstream where it can effectively go to work.
Enzymes and Food Energy
Strength and Muscle Growth
Vitamin D supplements may improve muscle strength by increasing the size and amount of type II (fast twitch) muscle fibers. Studies show that Vitamin D may serve a vital role in muscle growth, athletic performance and injury prevention.
- Institute of Medicine, Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 2010.
- Holick MF. Vitamin D. In: Shils ME, Shike M, Ross AC, Caballero B, Cousins RJ, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 10th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2006.
- Norman AW, Henry HH. Vitamin D. In: Bowman BA, Russell RM, eds. Present Knowledge in Nutrition, 9th ed. Washington DC: ILSI Press, 2006.
- Ceglia L., Harris S.S. Vitamin D and its role in skeletal muscle. Calcif. Tissue Int. 2013;92:151–162. doi: 10.1007/s00223-012-9645-y.
- Cannell J.J., Hollis B.W., Sorenson M.B., Taft T.N., Anderson J.J.B. Athletic performance and vitamin D. Med. Sci. Sport Exerc. 2009;41:1102–1110.
I am so please that this product is made with mushroom base. Others are made with the lanolin made from sheep’s skin. I can not process that oil. Glad to have this cause I know I am in need of vitamin D!!
Infuses better in body and gets job donde for my better health
Hi Judith, Thank you for your review! We're glad it's working out great for you.
Very good. Fast service
Thank you Mary!
I have been searching for a VM D not made with the oils from sheep skin. I knew I needed some. But I get acne at age 70 from oils like this or even Omega 3’s and coQ10 all way too oily for me to process. Very grateful for Optivida products.
Hi Nora, Thank you for you review! We are very happy to hear our Vitamin D is satisfactory and hope you continue to enjoy it. Being able to provide non-synthetic, plant based supplements to ensure our customers well being, is a point of pride for us!
Easy to take. I will know how much better these are when I have my next blood work. Thank you!
Hi Virginia. Thank you for your review! Feel free to share any results with us when you do receive them!